EASY TO TRUST.
Pure Check is a quality assurance program through which every lot of product is third party tested for quality, purity and label claims. The pure check quality test results are posted online for you to see, providing a unique level of transparency assuring you that your product is of the highest quality. Pure Check is the only program where every lot of product is tested and posted online. Check out a sample report!
Pure Check guarantees that every lot of product meets label claims. This means that the amount of EPA+DHA in the bottle is equal or greater to that stated on the label. Third party testing is important to guarantee label claims.
- Over half of the fish oil brands on the market do not meet label claims.
- EPA/DHA label claims are not regularly enforced.
- Consumers are left to ensure that they are getting what they pay for.
Pure Check guarantees that every lot of product is pure. Third party testing is important to guarantee purity.
Why is purity important?
- Our oceans have become polluted.
- All fish contain environmental contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins and furans and therefore need to undergo purification.
- Everyone taking a fish oil supplement should make sure that their product is third party tested for purity.
- Oils not properly stored or processed can generate oxidation by products, a marker of rancidity.
Pure Check tests for:
- Dioxin-like PCBs
- Dioxins and furans
- Oxidation by-products (Peroxide, Anisidine)